READY TO GROW?
Is your organization stuck, not growing or showing signs of decline? Are you in the middle of a leadership transition? Or maybe your congregation has caught a hold of the vision and you just don’t know what to do next. If any of this sounds familiar, a growth consultant can be vital in helping you make the next big decisions in your business.
As a business leader, you and your teams have plenty of big decisions to make. Working with a consultant can provide you with new ideas, effective processes, and strategy to keep you unstuck in your organizational growth. Short term, long term, and custom consulting solutions are available.
When to work with a consultant:
- When you need to gain access to a specialized skill set that might not exist in house.
- When you need to identify problems and want unbiased assistance with solutions.
- When you need to implement changes.
- When you need to teach a particular skill.
- When you need to create strategies for expansion and growth.
- When you need an honest evaluation of your operations.
One (1) 90-minute Strategy Session: $225
Two (2) 90-minute Strategy Sessions: $400
Three (3) 90-minute Strategy Sessions: $600
Are your marketing efforts performing well? How do you know? By analyzing your marketing data, you will have a clear picture of how you are doing today and a better understanding of how you can improve. Marketing analytics gives you the metrics you need to navigate an evolving marketing landscape. You need the right resources to be able to create a digital marketing plan that amplifies your voice.
How Marketing Analytics Benefit Your Organization
- Gain a clear and deep meaning for your marketing performance.
- Provide your team with data to make effective advertising decisions.
- Improve your website, social media and email performance.
- See what’s working and what’s not.
- One-time projects and monthly marketing available.
Effective marketing isn’t your latest social media post or campaign. It’s about building relationships with the right people at the right time with the right message. This is a comprehensive review of your current marketing strategy and activities, including a website and social media audit. Actionable recommendations to get you moving in the right direction. Create the perfect marketing strategy to get you growing.
- Are you meeting your marketing objectives and strategies?
- Do you even have objectives and strategies outlined?
- Do you keep up with your industry trends and changes?
- Do you know how to attract new visitors to your ministry?
If you answered ‘No’ or are unsure of your answers, you need to consider a Marketing JumpStart! A JumpStart helps to determine if your marketing budget is being used in the best way, identify new marketing opportunities and get better results from what you’re already doing.
An assessment is a necessary first step towards understanding the needs and health of your organization. We use this data to identify your growth gaps and goals, distinguish your unique strengths and budget for the future. The assessments are available for your congregation, volunteers and staff.
When to conduct an assessment?
- At a time of leadership change.
- In a season of church crisis.
- Prior to launch new marketing campaigns.
- For a healthy church seeking to identify any potential barriers to reaching the next level of ministry effectiveness.
- 3 Assessments to choose from: Congregation, Volunteer, Staff
- Communications plan development.
- Data collection, review and evaluation.
- Focus group meetings and interviews (If applicable).
- Easy-to-read reporting.
- Actionable recommendations.